This page has moved to a new address.

Everyday sunshine

Peaches & Maple: Everyday sunshine

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Everyday sunshine

Hiya! I'm doing a bit of poolside blogging this afternoon, feeling so relaxed I'm just about perfectly moulded to my deck chair.
There has been a bit of activity though, as of course with two kidlets involved, sinking into a holiday coma is pretty much impossible. For those of you who don't follow my life's adventures on Instagram, we're staying at the sunny Gold Coast and it has been it's fabulously flashy, golden self so far. 


We've been spending our days walking the beach, playing in the pool, exploring and of course, eating too much. Despite all that though, I think the thing that gives me the biggest kick is leaving the bed unmade in the mornings, not having to be anywhere at any particular time and not having to do a thousand loads of washing - I'm trying not to think about how many I'll have to do when I get home before packing up again to go to my parents for Easter!!
So what gives you a little buzz when you're on holiday?
Cas x














3 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 27, 2013 , Blogger bec said...

ah the goldie...almost as good as the sunny coast..he he!
enjoy your break!
Bec x

 
At Wednesday, March 27, 2013 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love not having to get up early and be somewhere. We are having a holiday at home this Easter. School holidays start for us in 45 minutes. Woo hoo!!!!

 
At Thursday, March 28, 2013 , Blogger Catherine said...

Beautiful pictures - we're still a few weeks off school holidays here. If only someone would explain to my 2 year old about sleeping in!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home