This page has moved to a new address.

I love lamp...and getting presents!

Peaches & Maple: I love lamp...and getting presents!

Tuesday 16 April 2013

I love lamp...and getting presents!

Last week was a bit crazy because we celebrated two birthdays (one being mine) and my husband and I's anniversary (11 years!), obviously I enjoy that particular week in April because I get presents. And I unashamedly adore getting presents - who doesn't?!  
Anyway, among other things I got this lamp.
Isn't she lovely?
Is it weird that I was really stoked to get a lamp for my birthday?
My family know they can't go wrong with homewares I guess ;)
I enjoy a good read before I go to sleep most nights so she's absolutely perfect for my bedside table and I love her slightly industrial look. 
I also go a floor lamp which makes me feel a bit grown up and serious for some odd reason. You can see a pic of it here.

Okay pets I'm off, things to do, people to see and all that. 
What sort of things do you like getting for your B-day? 
Cas x
p.s. if you love lamp too you can grab them at Target :)


3 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 16, 2013 , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely lamp- I love money or gift vouchers and then I go pick something that I wouldn't spend my money on - like a cute pair of floral jeans!

 
At Wednesday, April 17, 2013 , Blogger Unknown said...

I think the lamps lovely Cas. I've asked for perfume this year as I have none left.

 
At Thursday, April 18, 2013 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous lamp Cas. I want a new house for my next birthday. What do you think my chances are???? x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home